Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Another week indeed....

It's Wednesday already! A few words before my first coffee for the morning. It is a bit foggy outside this morning although it is also a bit dark  - it's also too early but could not sleep anymore.
The crab apples have been front and centre so far this week. Instead of dehydrating, the apples are being made into juice. This process is a bit more complicated and time consuming but so be it. The juice is a beautiful deep red and should be very tasty. I am still using some from last year as we have a goodly supply still downstairs.Eight more baskets are lined up on the table outside ready to do today - will be another busy day. Tomorrow we will be going to Huntsville to visit the lady friend. I called her daughter Carolyn last evening -she has to attend a meeting today because they want to move her mother again to either Orillia or Penetangusene to wait for a long term bed. It is a real struggle for caring for elderly - and I sure hope I shall not fall into this when I get older. We cannot possible visit her if she is so far away -  nor says Carolyn - maybe they could go once a week?
My chore for this morning is to find the sealer lids- I brought up more jars last night but couldn't find the box with the lids. Oh, it's there but I just have to find it haha!  How are your days off Cathy - getting any garden work done?Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment