Monday, September 21, 2015

Party games

And do you remember the game where you pass a wrapped box around while the music plays. Whoever has the box when the music stops gets to open it..... but it is another wrapped box. And so the game continues.  I will always remember being the winner - can't remember whose party it was, but I won a tin of Laveners English Fruit Lozenges. We had few parties for our boys, doing the "family thing" instead.  But I can see where times have changed and maybe what Amber is doing really is much less stressful.  I think I would be more worried about what sorts of gifts are the norm these days ( and how expensive it gets when you have to send your child to many such partys). 
I am just waiting for the bread machine to complete its cycle and produce a delicious perfectly baked loaf of raisin bread.  I only put it on after 5 pm tonight so I have been putting in time until it bakes. 10 more minutes and I'll take it out but in meantime, the smell is driving me crazy!  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment