Saturday, September 26, 2015

Saturday and both at home

Jim finished hauling yesterday.  It is short, but very intense with 12 - 13 hour days.  I took him to work yesterday and picked him up about 5:30 after the wind up.   It was still going strong when we left.  I even got to have a beer.  They seemed like a nice crew.  Jim has just gone into town to put a bit of gas into Al's truck and clean it up a bit.  Al didn't want the tank full since it will be sitting for 6 months while they are in Texas.  Since today is pay day I have been going over bills.  It always excites me when I actually have more money than bills (for this week anyway)  It's like having money!!!  I am still not sure when my office will get done at work.  The plan was to get the rest of the office all set up and then do me, but that means having the furniture movers come back and the IT people to move the computers twice.  I think, if no one says anything, they will cover my computer with plastic and when all is done, the construction guys will re-assemble my office . Right  now I have 1/2 a desk with my computer, 2 monitors and all my paper work on it.  I keep my phone on a stool beside the desk.  AND Flies everywhere.  The doors and windows at the office are always open and at home I think they live in the walls.  And yes, the van will live on.  We have way too much time, energy and money invested.  and I want to use it as a camper at least once.  Even if it is only behind the quonset. When Jim gets  back we will drop off Al's truck and then head back into town to do our own running around.  I didn't want to use Al's truck in case something happened.  It was hard enough having Jim use it just for a few days (NICE truck.   all the bells and whistles)

No comments:

Post a Comment