Monday, September 21, 2015

Game

I didn't remember that game, and have only the barest memory of it now. But I do remember that we usually felt that we had had fun!  I remember a party that Mom planned for me.  We took the bus up to where Jubilee more or less meets Churchill Drive, and then hiked home along the river bank--in about 3 feet of snow.  That one wasn't fun.  But she made a special dessert that I liked as a cake for me.  Thinking about it sent me to Mom's recipe box, but I couldn't find anything that even vaguely resembled it.  I think it had a graham wafer type base, and then what was almost a heavy chocolate mousse-type filling--heavy enough to cut into squares.  I'll have to take a look through my box, but I don't remember having anything like it.  I wonder if it came from a recipe book she might have had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment