Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Cleaning house

Finally had my laser eye surgery, yesterday.  I was out last night and the halos around the lights are almost gone. I am so relieved as I feared that I would never be able to drive again at night.

This morning we got up and I took a look around my house.  It is filthy.  There is no other word for it.  All of the places that looked okay before, I can now see clearly.  We were out for grocery shopping today and bought four more Magic Erasers, to augment the two I have here now.  I think the whole weekend will be devoted to house cleaning.

And I worry about things in bed at night.  Last night it was the fact that Beth is coming and Beth uses a portion-based coffee machine and I don't have one, so will have to buy one for Beth.  And then in daylight, thought, Beth can make do with my French Press, but I am willing to buy a bit of coffee for her. Some nice Columbian Supremo and maybe she'll let me have a cup.  Cathy may just like a cup too, so I guess it will have to be a slightly bigger bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment