Sunday, September 13, 2015

Popcorn anyone?

Just walked the dog up to the Lottery Store - no I did not win, but Harry had some scratch tickets to turn in - he won just enough to buy some more. I had an urge to make some popcorn, so I just pulled out the old machine, and now have a big bowl ready for my eating pleasure.  Actually the bag of kernels I used is maybe a bit old, but I smothered the popped corn with butter and some salt, so should be good enough to enjoy.
I have worked around the house today, upstairs cleaning up from dehydrating yesterday, and downstairs trying to organize the boxes of jars I tore apart to get jars enough to do down peaches.  Harry bought so much fruit yesterday and it had to be done. I saved three baskets of peaches for eating and the rest of apples, peaches and plums have all been done now.
Today I had to start the week long Food Diary for Nielsens - you know, record everything we eat, drink, and snack/nibble each day for 7 days. So each evening I must sit at the computer for about an hour recording what was taken in, including the ingredients, and brand names. I keep a log everyday just to prompt me.
Hope all is well with you folks - thanks for the cold and miserable weather you sent my way I actually had to find an extra blanket for sleeping last night. ( Sounds like your comments from last week Pati haha) Should improve for the week to come.
Here's to another good week to come. The leaves are falling now, and I love Fall weather even if it is a harbinger of winter to come.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment