Monday, September 28, 2015

No night watching here...

Although I knew all about the event and that it would not be repeated until sometime in 2030, I did not witness the Super Blood Moon Eclipse last night.  But I'm really happy that you and Dave did. And Cathy I can't help but think of your 180 degree visibility to sky watch - did you see it?  Also, I heard that Winnipeg and surrounding areas were THE place to get the best view. The Moon has been shining brightly these last few nights and because I leave both my windows open with curtains up, I often get the brightness during the night as it moves around the sky. It is nice and I don't mind.
We have been mostly nonstop here at the production line called the kitchen (and front room where the tables are set up) Everything is being done - dehydrated apples, crabapple sauce, sauerkraut, pickled peppers, salsa - all at once!  And I have also been winterizing outside- yesterday I did the small greenhouse - taping and shoring up the sides and installing the electric cord for the spring and heating. The big greenhouse is in need of some extra attention this year so must get at it sooner than later.
Tomorrow we drive to Midland as Harry was successful with the latest Coin Auction which ended last night.  I desperately would like to make an appt to get my haircut but can't seem to find a day that hasn't already been fully booked for me haha!. Also next Monday our car goes into the garage for three days on a recall from GM. They said they would have a loaner for us so hoping that will be the case.
Well, in anticipation of another busy day tomorrow, I better go to bed and lay there all night as seems to be the norm lately. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment