Friday, September 25, 2015

Just a really fine day

The day was very enjoyable. I was up to North Bay and at Mike's by 8 am. He was not home from work yet but Erin was up and had made a delicious egg casserole dish for breakfast - hot from the oven, and the coffee was on. Once home, Mike joined us and we had a wee visit, decided what was needed to fix his shirts, and then he was off to bed. The sewing went fine - a few little glitches but all was well at the end. I was gone by 1130 am. I was encouraging Erin to do some sewing as she was expressing a desire and interest. She has a Brother machine that her sister gave her when she had upgraded. We talked about a few little projects that she might try. When Mike called here around 4 pm once he got up, he said she was at the table sewing. She was making a hot pad and had gone to the store to buy the batting for it. I say, good on her, and I shall continue to encourage her the best I can.
Anyway, after a really full and busy week, I now feel drained. I plan to go to bed early, and hopefully get some sleep - been tough again this week tossing and turning and watching the clock tick slowly forward but little sleep.
Here's to a good weekend for us all. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment