Thursday, February 11, 2016

A sneak peak....

I will let you know as soon as your letter arrives - I expect Cathy will get hers before me? But I loved the sneak peak - and looking forward to hearing about the rest of your adventures.
As for the Gamache novel - it is the latest one from Louise Penny and the one with the gun - you were actually investigating historical info re: The Whore of Babylon at your library if I remember correctly.  I now realize that I was premature in my comments - I hadn't read into it enough but the first few chapters were shedding a different Gamache characterization  but as I read further and it explained why he was reacting so vehemently to remarks, it became clearer that it would all work out. I hope I shall enjoy this as much as the others I've read but I must say the theme is bothering me a bit.
Cold here right now - no walking the dog for awhile. That is usually my exercise. Keep warm.....take care

No comments:

Post a Comment