Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Wednesday we went to the beach



And, as you can see, I got into the water.  Unfortunately the waves were strong enough that they caused me some difficulty standing on very soft sand.  But I did get into the water, which is more than I can say about the previous trip.

Wednesday evening there were no menu choices in the restaurant.  Instead we were treated to a "Gala Dinner", no matter which restaurant we ate in.  Sea food, of course, featuring lobster.  I couldn't find out if this was a special holiday of any sort.  That night there was some sort of concert, that appeared to be in the Market.  Very loud music, and fireworks that went on until 2:00 am.  If you remember the map, this was just behind our cabana.  Needless to say, sleep was difficult. I think we had both just managed to get to sleep when the fireworks started.

No comments:

Post a Comment