Saturday, February 20, 2016

colds

There has been a nasty cold working its way through our community and unfortunately both Jim and I have caught it.  Jim is about three days ahead of me and today he is feeling much better so I have hope.  It has been over a week and I am worn out.  Jim just happened to have a doctor's appointment last week and his doctor told him it is a really wicked cold and it has hit a lot of people really hard.  I have really enjoyed the story of your adventures, Pati. The pictures are wonderful.  I usually click on them and get the slide show.  The pictures are bigger but I loose the labels so I read first and try to remember :).  Work has been really slow this month.,  February is always slow but they have taken all the work from Sims Law office away from us and they haven't replaced it so it is even slower than  usual.  We have had a few days of freesing rain here so everything has a layer of ice.  We spread some de-icer in front of the garage but it is still scary to try to walk across it.  Even going for a walk is  deadly since the road has the layer of ice on it.  Today it was okay going east but when we headed back west it was downhill and both of us were doing the penguin walk.  The dogs had fun though. We played crib today.  Jim kept saying we had to play the rubber to see who was the winner. He actually just wanted to win a game :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment