Saturday, February 6, 2016

Yummy

Enjoy your dinner out. I always like Chinese food but tend to order too much and then eat leftovers for a day or two. Different though if you actually eat out in the restaurant as you will tonight.  I like Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls, and also Fried Rice and of course Spring Rolls.  Tell me tomorrow what you had - in meantime, my mouth will water. I will likely have leftover fish I made for supper last night.We are soon at the end of our supply of frozen pickerel and since we can no longer get it on the Reserve, I guess we will be without totally. 
Today is laundry and cleanup. I already have a loaf of bread in the machine, and plan to make some apple sauce, and an apple crisp for supper.  This will be the end of all the apples e bought in the Fall from the orchard owners. they are getting soft now.
Have fun tonight. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment