Saturday, February 27, 2016

Socks are good for laugh....

I just brought up the wash when I checked the blog and read your message about socks. I had to have a good laugh as I had 5 socks in the laundry basket. I even ran downstairs to check the floor and the dryer and the washer but not one additional sock could be found!! I guess you are lucky today, Cathy.
As for tomato soup on toast -this is still a favourite with my boys. I I will have it occasionally. Tonight I had an urge for Kraft dinner so I made a box for me!  Generally I will put my homemade ketchup on the French Roll but your recipe sounds good.
I had another surprise today when I went into the sun room to water the plants....my Maplewood cactus is flowering - I hadn't really looked at it close until today -this is a real treat for me. 
I shoveled off the roof again today in preparation for some rain forecast for tomorrow - hoping it will not materialize. I ache all over and my hands can hardly move they are so sore. I had a nice warm bath and now will jump into bed. I just finished logging in the last of the daily food diarys so am very glad that is over for now. Hopefully I will receive my gift of  loaded Visa card for $25.00 . All for now...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment