Friday, February 5, 2016

car chase

I didn/t know what was happening but the cop cars went racing out of town.  Later I found out it was a car chase from Gladstone.  It seems that a car was stolen in Winnipeg and someone in Gladstone reported that the driver seemed impaired.  There was a high speed chase from Gladstone to Neepawa.  It was #5 north and #16 that saw all the action.  There was a collision between a police car and the SUV and then when one of the police reached into the SUV it took off with him/her still attached.  The officer took a couple of shots to stop the car dragging him/her.  The intersection was closed for a few hours while cars were towed away and the police searched for the spent shells.  All over now.    Today was my first day without my boot and of course I overdid it.  I walked to the post office and to the library.  My leg aches now but I think that should be expected.  I am sitting on the couch with my foot up right now.   Jim is taking me out for supper tomorrow to celebrate my promotion.  Chinese!  Yummy.  Sandi was supposed to have her hernia surgery today.  It was postponed from Jan 15.  They had the IV in her arm when they cancelled once again.  They will try again next week.  I feel so bad for her.  Now I will relax

No comments:

Post a Comment