Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Calm before the storm.....

Apparently we are about to be hit with a major storm tomorrow into Thursday. At this point, I wonder if it really matters. We've been through so much already - even in this past week. And since the big greenhouse opened, it has been another roller coaster ride - not unexpected mind you, but nevertheless requiring attention. 
Today we are going to SpringHill Farms again to buy some more lettuce, kale etc. It has been nice to have a supply in the fridge ready for preparation to a salad or whatever. But it also means one must be vigilant in consumption for fear of spoiling.
Speaking of food, can you both provide your method /recipe for your goulash. I have made it various ways but I'm looking for the "real" recipe. haha!
Pati, I admired your straw hat when you first posted a picture and seeing it up close makes it even more admirable. You are fortunate to have such a nice souvenir of your trip. I expect to see you out in the back this summer enjoying the outdoors! And wearing your sun hat of course...right?
Well, the day begins. Coffee has been drank, and toast eaten,so on with the rest of the day. I took another Gamache book out of library yesterday - Dead cold. But I haven't yet started to read. These older books are in paperback and some of the pages ripping from wear so not as comfortable to hold and read in bed. But I shall prevail
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment