Thursday, February 18, 2016

Well done!

I really enjoyed ready about Saturday. It sounded like a really varied excursion but I wonder about those train rails!  I like seeing those pictures with either you or David. Makes it real.
Is there a tale to tell about your trip back home on Sunday?

I spent some time a few days ago sorting through the bag of 2 inch fabric squares I received from Pati years ago. I put them into separate little baggies according to colour theme.  This afternoon I started to sew them into long strips with intent to make another small topper. I randomly choose a colour and sewed little squares into ten square strips. Don't know what will happen next, but it was fun for an hour or two haha
I walked up to the post office to check the mail and to mail a card to Loren. When I got home, there was the card still in my bag - forget to mail it. Oh well, tomorrow it will have to go. Hope it will arrive in time - Not too forgetful, am I?
I have some pork cutlets in the slow cooker with gravy mix, and a bottled mixture marinade called balsamic vinegar and fig sauce, and the smell is driving me crazy. I put it on high temp so maybe I can eat earlier?
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment