Saturday, February 27, 2016

Will wonders never cease!

Today, every sock that came out of the dryer had a mate.  It has been a long time since that happened.  It's also a sad statement on my life when that excites me :)  Only two of us made it to work yesterday so we were pretty busy.  I was mentally tired when I got home.  That seems to make me physically tired too.  I didn't even feel like supper.  So, for breakfast at7:30 this morning we had grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.  That always makes me think of home when mom would melt cheese in the tomato soup and serve it over toast.  I used to love that.  It's pretty warm here today, but very windy.  The temp is supposed to drop and the snow start this afternoon.  Good thing we went for a walk this morning.  Jim is on a new medication to try to help his lungs and he is going for a short walk everyday.  I hope it helps.  I know I should be cleaning house, but sometimes I just want a day off with no work.  Then I see all the dust and fur and sigh :(  Then I go and get a cardboard box and stuff it full of junk and hide it somewhere.  There.... housecleaning done. It is also time to paint the house.  You can see the spots and cracks  on the walls.  Probably won't be till spring when we can open the windows to air it out. (good excuse to put it off)  Laundry is done, dishwasher is almost finished, just a few to wash by hand when it is done.  Grocery list is ready so it is off to town soon.  Curling is on so my television decisions are made for me.  Scotties it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment