Monday, February 22, 2016

Cuba addendum

David has pointed out that I missed a couple of things--minor stuff really. 

First of all are a couple of pictures of the restaurant where we had most of our suppers.  This particular evening, we were the first there, and the restaurant was deserted, so I was able to snap a couple.  In the second one, you can see David looking at the menu and several of the wait staff in the background.  The chandeliers were interesting with very long necked glass drops.



And the other is a picture of my new straw hat.  They are mass produced somewhere, as we saw similar ones in the market in Remedios, when we were there.  But I think I got the prettiest of the bunch.  It cost 5 pesos--about $7.50.

We're off to see Star Wars this afternoon.  We were planning to go tomorrow, on cheap movie night, but I now have a meeting scheduled that I promised to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment