Wednesday, February 3, 2016

The predicted storm came last night

I guess we should have believed the forecast? I was out about 4:30 this morning shoveling. About a foot of snow came overnight but with mild temps for this morning ( would you believe up to 7 degrees!) and freezing rain and then rain forecast - I had to clear some of the snow away. And golly gee it was heavy going!  I just came in for my first coffee. Expect I'll be out again soon.
We went to Huntsville yesterday. As I mentioned our elderly friend, Phyllis, was ill- Carolyn, her daughter called us about 8:30 pm Monday evening to say she had died at 8:10 pm. So visiting was not part of our day this time.
Hope all is well there. Better have some breakfast and another coffee - build my energy to get outside again...haha! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment