Friday, February 19, 2016

Another chapter enjoyed....

I had just made a pot of tea and had hot muffins out of the oven on the rack cooling as I logged on and was greeted with "another chapter" - so I sat down with my treats and enjoyed the ride!
Thank you so much for this journey with you. Yes, so was I happy to see you home - safe and sound. And by the sounds of it, full of delightful stories of your visit.
Still not really warm today but promises of milder weather have been made.  I walked to the hardware and then post office this morning, and it was snowing with a brisk cold wind to add to the discomfort. That's why there are fresh baked muffins this morning - I always try to think of something to cheer me up as I walk - and today it was "go home and bake some muffins"
Still have not moved plants from the house to the greenhouse but that will occur when the temps stabilize a bit. On that cold night a few nights ago the greenhouse temperature dropped to 34 degrees F with the heater on full, so that would not have sustained any plants if they were in there.
I plan to work on some hexis this afternoon if all goes well.  I gave up on those 2 inch squares for now. 
It's the Weekend folks - time to relax. What are you up to Cathy?
I have a ticket for Lotto Max- only $40 million but I guess I could work with that if I had to...... Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment