Thursday, March 24, 2016

Calm before the storm...

Huge storm on it's way to start today and into tonight bringing up to 30 cm with wind. This could mean more hydro outages and that could mean having to set up the propane heaters in the greenhouses and that could mean a very interesting time to be anticipated. In this case I am not enjoying the anticipation haha.
Yesterday I had my first of two appointments with the dentist - root canal treatment done. My mouth is extremely sore this morning as he said it would be. When things are allowed to settle down, I go back April 5 to assess and if all is well. get a permanent filling put in place instead of the temporary one I have now. Lets hope things settle down.
So happy to hear about your High Tea adventure with Loren yesterday. I was thinking about you and wondering how you might enjoy it. Always interesting to try something different, and apparently you were with the perfect guide. Loren really has embraced the culinary side of life and seems to like this. How was his trip to New Orleans?
Well, the morning starts and hopefully this storm turns out not to be as bad as predicted.
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment