Monday, March 14, 2016

Plans??

My stitchery group is coming here tomorrow,  that means that the whole kitchen has to be scrubbed, then the bathroom, then make sure there are clean towels to put out.  The living room needs to be tidied and dusted, and then the vacuum comes out for the whole house ( whether or not it needs it lol)  I need to bring the fancy tea cups up from the basement, and wash them.  Then I have to talk David into helping me get out the old coffee maker--the one I got for Christmas in 1980, when we visited you, Beth.  I think about that trip every time I use the coffee maker.  Since I still have the original package of filters, maybe not as often as I think I do.

Then we have to go out an buy both coffee and cookies.  So far--at 12:30 pm., I have the kitchen ready for the floor to be washed and the living room dusted. I did wash out some kitchen drawers and under the sink on Friday.

This group used to visit every month, back when I was working.  I planned it that way so that I would be forced to give the house a good cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment