Sunday, March 13, 2016

Exciting weekend anyone?

The only way I can follow the Curling at the Brier results is to log onto The Free press and read the headlines.  Actually went on the CBC web site yesterday to see if I could find anything. Sorry to see Manitoba did not make it to finals, but surprised to see Northern Ontario did not as well Are you watching the TV broadcasts  Cathy? - I know Jim watches.  Sounds as if you are finding some treasures as well Pati in searching for Quilt Shops and beads. Always love to read your news.
Much the same here though - greenhouses work and garbage dump trips. Yesterday it was two car loads - lots of wool which I spent time sorting through. Mike's friend Barb does charity knitting so I hope to give her some to use.More than I could ever use, and besides I have two or three bins full already on hand.
I took the Income taxes papers into the Accountant on Friday - very anxious this year to see what will be owed.Then I can plan for it and have until end of April to pay.
Time to make my coffee and check my lottery tickets. The clocks were turned ahead last night and I'm a little slow this morning. Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment