Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sitting at my desk.....

and avoiding work.  I'm at one of those points that I can't do anything until someone else finishes what they are doing.  And since I am the only one here right now I guess I wait.  I didn't sleep well last night, and I was so tired this morning I found myself singing "Onward Christian Soldiers"!  And then I caught myself thinking to the same tune.  It is a really weird feeling to realize that you are singing "It's almost 7:20.  Time to get ready for work"  Rain and snow in the forecast for the next few days.  Fortunately not much of either.  Just enough to make it miserable. I wish I could replace my entire kitchen, but that is not going to happen.  I watch those renovation shows on TV and I yell at them..... " The stuff you are calling crap is better than anything in my house!  I'll take the rejects"  :)  Shirley just pulled up so I guess I have to pretend to work for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment