Friday, March 18, 2016

Weekends

I got hit with another brutal cold this week so I have been reading but not contributing.  I stayed home Wednesday, but darn that Daddy and his work ethic anyway, I knew we would be short staffed all week so I went in the other days.  Now Jim is at meat draw and I am just about ready for bed (okay, I know it is only 5pm)  I will stay awake as long as I can so I can sleep in.  My alarm woke me everyday this week.  Usually I am up about 20 minutes before it is set to go off.  Today I was busy all day but I feel like I got nothing done.  Now I am trying to decide if I have the energy for a bath, but I don't think so.  Time for my jammies and curl up with a book.  ham and turkey at meat draw tonight. I hope Jim finally wins something.  I left him money to buy me six tickets so maybe we have a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment