Friday, March 4, 2016

Two greenhouses up and running...

The little greenhouse was opened up today and heated and now is home to multi planted pots all happy to be growing nicely in the warmth and sun.  Since it was another really cold night last night we had both the electric heater and the propane heater on in the big greenhouse. This morning when the sun came around, the temps rose significantly and before we knew it, it was over 100 degrees in there.  Some quick action was required which was another reason why the little greenhouse was put into business today. So we carry on...
A received a call from the Library to say the book I ordered had arrived and I was so excited I raced right over.  It is Dr Phil's 20/20 Diet  book and I ordered it in so I could read it, and be better able to appreciate and support Pati with her endeavour. Now I can hardly wait to start it. And the funny thing about it was that it had been sent to Sundridge from the Dryden Library.  
So here's to another week completed - the first week of March. I bought a Lotto Max ticket on speck, hoping to share my $55 M win with you both! Start dreaming.....Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment