Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Finally - some sun.

Last few days have been rainy and snowy and windy and cold.  I was pumping water during the night and then all day yesterday, going to bed last night with it blowing hard and hoping the hydro wouldn't go out. By morning it had cleared and a sunny day lay ahead - a bit cold but nevertheless, no pumping required haha. Harry had a Drs appointment this morning in Burk's falls, so we went to Huntsville after.  I splurged on myself - always a fun thing to do. At the Salvation Army Thrift Store, I found an almost new, six cup Corningware percolator type stove top coffee pot for $2.00.  I know, this excites me greatly - what can I say. I have it completely clean and ready to go for the morning. I ground some special coffee beans I had in the fridge, and hope that when I try it out, it will be perfect!  And to make it even better, I can also use it as a tea pot if I wish. 
So I finished the Gamache book really quick, and started on an Elizabeth George book until I can get to the Library and get the next in the Gamache series.  I needed something to read while waiting for Harry ( almost two hours in the car).
So off to bed and read now. I am realizing that my blogs continue to be about weather, and books. Anyone notice?? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment