Saturday, December 5, 2020

A little bit of satisfaction

 I may be aching and exhausted but I worked outside today and got all but a few of the tree branches trimmed. I now have one small pile of trees to trim and two massive piles of branches to burn. There’s also a couple of piles of branches that were too big for my clippers. Tomorrow Jim’s sister, Jean, has asked us to help her get a giant tarp over the top of her garage (it’s one of those easy set tarp garages). Hopefully I can get the last of the trees trimmed tomorrow too. As for today, I am very sore and ready for bed, and it is only 6:30. I have everything cleaned up from supper so there is nothing left to keep me out of bed except for the time. That is really kind of sad 😔. One week is the same as the last. No wonder people are getting so depressed during this lockdown. I saw Brian Pallister’s Christmas plea was featured on CNN. Manitoba is now famous, but there will be no Christmas. I got a FaceTime call from Kris and Chloe. Her first lost tooth is already growing in and she has 3 more loose!  Jim’s doctor gave him an application for disability, but only since 2019 since COPD is a progressive disease and although he was diagnosed around 2011, it has just gotten severe in the last year. He also has an application for a parking pass. I am starting to feel very old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment