Friday, December 4, 2020

It is mild..

 Right now it is 32 F and melting a bit but there is still snow and now it will be heavy with moisture to move. I want to clear the roof a bit to prevent freezing and ice buildup. Welcome to Winter i guess as now I can start to worry about different things haha!

I said in the last posting that I wanted to eat better but I should say I have not followed my plan already. Yesterday i pulled out some liver from the freezer. I love liver and i can cook it just for myself the way I like it. And I like it with bacon, and onions and the liver coated with flour and sizzled in butter until moist and tender. Perhaps not a good way to eat better but it sure satisfied my soul.

Last evening I scrolled through the Prime Video to see what Christmas Movies might be offered - none I really wanted to see until I came upon two with the world famous musician (he plays violin and has his own performing orchestra) Andre Rieu. I have three of his videos of my own but these were Christmas ones so I sat for about two hours on my own and thoroughly enjoyed one of the videos - filmed at his own home (a 1500 's castle like mansion) It moved me so much and lifted my spirits greatly. So it was a nice choice. Perhaps i shall be able to view the other one over the weekend.

So have a nice weekend all and heed your Health Care requests ( I should say their pleas) to stay home. It is unnerving to listen to the news anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment