Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sorry it did not turn out for you-

 But, what a tale to tell. The things we do when we have to....Do you think you might try again ...say with a KOBO this time? Or what other hand held e readers are on the market these days What is your e reader Cathy?

Sunday and counting. I am desperate to get some wash done so today is my second day at it. I made a loaf of bread in the machine yesterday that did not turn out. Did not rise, so today Harry is going to attempt a loaf. We will be taking all the fruit cakes out of wrapping and doing the Brandy wash again and then wrapping them up again, to store some more.  A few weeks ago I had made some refridge cookies and froze them uncooked in rolls for when i was in need and yesterday i was in need.... so out came one roll and sliced and baked and devoured. Glorious! While devouring my cookies I watched the VHS movie Surviving Christmas with Ben Affleck. It is always a good movie for me to watch over Christmas.

A quickie for today just to stay in touch. So better get back at my chores (haha!) I think we are going shopping tomorrow to get all that is needed for Christmas Dinner but it calls for freezing drizzle - not pleasant. Hope all goes well. Take care folks and be safe XX

ps I did not tell you that the other day i treated myself to a home made Brandy Alexander. Not bad, not bad at all. I think I'll do it again especially since i bought the coffee liquer and cream to go in it. Hope there will be some brandy left after Harry doses the cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment