Monday, December 28, 2020

More snow..

 It seems inevitable that I must get out today to shovel. I did the driveway the other day but not much else. It is mild again though at 30 F early this morning,which apparently may last for awhile.

Today we have a prime rib roast delivered yesterday by Daisy's daughter in law Rhona. She came to the door adorned in a lovely blue mask with a bag of goodies for us as a Christmas gift/thank you for what we do to help Daisy. Some time ago and I think it was Thanksgiving I mentioned to them that we could not buy a prime rib roast around that was not a million dollars to which she said i can get them cheaper in Toronto and will bring you one. I had forgotten that until I opened the bag and found the roast. There was licorice allsorts for me and some scratch tickets for Harry also. I told her that i would not be visiting them in person for awhile as the Covid lockdown is in place and she concurred totally. They are staying here instead of Toronto as her Hair salon had to close so they decided just to live here for awhile. Daisy likes it here better anyway.

So now to make my coffee and get on with my day even though I am up rather early. Take care all. Have a nice Anniversary celebration Pati and Dave, Thinking of  you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment