Monday, December 7, 2020

Thank you

 "Tis done. I very fortunately had some St Remy VSOP Brandy left in the bottle from last year so the two loaves were soaked and wrapped. They actually were not all that bad but this extra coating will be just fine! I have a little piece of cake set aside for me to nibble on now as well but will wait for some of the Brandy to soak in.  

Yesterday and this morning I cleared off the TV and set up the machines. I actually was able to watch a Christmas movie (VHS) last evening and will plan to be able to watch most of my box of special ones over course of next few weeks. The TV itself does not bring any channels in at all. I tried several antennas but nothing would bring in the one analog channel available in this area. or, maybe it is no longer available at all. That is not disastrous, but to be able to enjoy my movies has been on my mind for awhile. Small achievements haha!

I have to do some shoveling outside but keep putting it off - maybe I think it will actually melt! Not with these cold temperatures. It will still be there in a day or two so I can put it off as long  as i want - no one else will be doing it haha!

Better go for now -lots to do. Hope all is well there and you are keeping safe. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment