Saturday, December 26, 2020

What a terrible message to read.

 I shuttered reading your message Pati and thought all along that this could be me and what would I do, I have been calling Geek Squad on the telephone over past few weeks about my account and as I think back wonder if I was actually talking with Geek Squad? I am more cautious than Harry is and so I must be vigilant in looking at all the screens but anything could happen I guess. I am so sorry that your day went this way. But very glad you had your Toast. Cathy sent her picture with Rrain but i took no picture but did have a great Toast with many desires proclaimed for us to have a better year.

Unfortunately we too, had a less than good day. I am sorry to relate to you on this message that Harry's brother Ted in Kirkland Lake died at home yesterday. We had to make many telephone calls to inform other family etc. With the lockdown, and Covid restrictions there will be no visitation or funeral, but still in all a sad turn for this family. Harry's sister Donna called yesterday and although she had her two children and new grandson there with her, it was a sad reminder of losing her husband Oct 26..

On to better times. Thinking of you both....Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment