Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Too much snow...

 There is simply too much snow for a little girl like me but...I shall prevail and get out there and shovel up!! But first my coffee and a wee message. It blew about all evening - I prepared myself with a whisk broom at the inside of the front door because it always drifts in there and sure enough it was useful to get out early with Bailey. Bailey always gets up with me, but the little girl Lily always sleeps in which makes it better for me to take them out one at a time anyway. With cold and snow i now have to 'bundle" them up. Funny how everything I seem to be doing now in my life brings backs memories of what i had to do when the kids were young. For example "bundling" up the dogs it takes ages and they squirm about etc. And also watching all the new cats and making sure they do not kill all my birds is like running after the two year old kid and keeping them out of trouble. Deja vue??? Frankly I could use a break once in awhile haha!

I baked a pizza for myself yesterday - call it soul food or whatever, but in times of need..bake a pizza! So I have leftovers for my breakfast and maybe even lunch. I have been trying to watch what i eat as i was getting a little out of control with the snacking and not eating wisely. So this last shopping on Monday i bought 'good" food for myself. Back to the spinach and eggs. and the cottage cheese on toast with almonds and cinnamon etc. I still eat a lot of fruit fresh or fruit  in smoothies but I also like bread and always will eat the goodies that Harry so kindly brings home for me. I need to eat better!

So I shall now get myself in gear and get out there and do my thing. I like to get it done (or at least started) early. The plough should be down soon and then I can tackle the end of the driveway - it will be a really big pile this morning.

Take care all...hope you are all staying safe and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment