Sunday, March 7, 2021

Another cold night

 If the forecast holds true though, we should be getting nice temps for awhile and maybe kick start some melting around here. Not that i look forward to more leaking but have my fingers crossed that this will not be a big issue. The greenhouses are flourishing and I need to make more room for the plants. We bought two more bags of soil yesterday so there is planting in the works for today. The bags are 81 L bags and one can hardly carry them they are so bulky and awkward.

The lockdown for us ends tomorrow and hoping to get a haircut and I must make a dentist appointment. i got what I thought was a rather nasty letter in the mail from the dentist office saying that since I had not had an appt for some time, that if they did not hear from me in 4 weeks i would be deleted from their roster. i could not believe it after having been a client for 40 years in that office. I decided to bite my tongue and just get in as soon as i can. Of course I had an appt cancelled by the office r/t Covid last June and never proceeded to go back any sooner than now. 

On with my day folks. Just having a bit of breakfast and then get at it. Hope all is well there - lots of melting and slush??  Take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment