Monday, March 8, 2021

Busy all day

 And nothing accomplished!  I find that is happening more and more often.  It was warm again today and more melting.  Lots of muck everywhere.  I went for a walk with the dog this morning while the road was still mostly frozen but when we went this afternoon I was sinking in the road.  We cleaned up a bit outside, but it was a losing battle.  Tomorrow it is supposed to snow, but we don't know how much.  The Minnedosa forecast is calling for 15 to 20 cm, but Carberry is 3 to 5.  Which one do we believe since we are on the edge of both.  I finally made my Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower and it was really good.  A bit too much garlic, but I didn't measure accurately.  That is basically all I had for supper, and I would definitely make it again.  I want to try other roasted cauliflower recipes too.  

I don't think I am going to make it to the end of the curling tonight.  I'm not even sure I will make it to the start.  Like I said, I was busy all day, but I'm not sure what I did.  I went grocery shopping and carefully put the list with my phone so I wouldn't forget it.  Of course I took my phone and left the list.😒 Tomorrow I guess I will go back and get the things I forgot.  Rrain was over for supper yesterday and we had a nice visit, but Lucky would not welcome her.  He has been so good with people lately but not her.  We are going to try again but I was really discouraged when he went after her.  He even got close enough to bite her coat.  And yet today the neighbour came over with his son, who Lucky has never met, and he was fine.  He has a lot more energy than I do.  I'm wondering what happened to him being Jim's dog.! So now my big question is whether to have a glass of wine in the bath or just give in and go to bed.  Decisions, decisions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment