Friday, March 19, 2021

Nice news

 Good morning...Yesterday I received a call from the Eye Surgeon that my referral for cataracts is now being processed. (that was along wait) I have the pre test appointment for April 19 and i am very pleased with this. i hope I shall be able to manage to have the surgery if that is the proposal from the Doctor and manage the after care on my own. In meantime Harry received his call from the Joint Assessment Department at the North Bay Hospital for his appointment about his hip and he goes next Thursday. I so hope there will be no conflicts for me if they proceed with any treatments/surgery for him so I have my fingers crossed.

The weather is favourable and I can see signs of melting and Spring yeah!! The streets themselves are mostly cleared but there are ice patches all around so I have to be very careful when taking the dogs.

The folks living across the street are having renovations inside their home and i have been secretly watching out the window and thinking how nice it would be to renovate. i think it is their kitchen as a big Brick Store truck unloaded two or three big boxes that resembled a stove and fridge and maybe an over stove fan? But of course I am imagining aren't I. And i was speaking with Daisy's family and they are still living here in Sundridge as the daughter in laws Hair Salon in Toronto is still closed due to restrictions there. But they are fixing her house up - bought new living room furniture and have plans to get the flooring done by the local expert here in town. But what surprised me was that they were told by this company that they could not come until the fall because they were booked solid until then. Wow! Is is that busy?  I guess lots of folks are idling away their time by renovating and fixing up. Oh I envy them haha! It is Daisy's 93rd Birthday next week so I plan to visit with a card. Not sure how close i will get but I shall have to see the new furniture. Last time I visited i stayed on the porch outside and talked through the door .

Well better go and get my family of animals all organized for the day. Take care and be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment