Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Vaccines part two

 Jim became eligible for a vaccination today. He called in as soon as they announced it and they called him back around three. He has an appointment for April 10th. I have a feeling it will be June before I get a chance. We will have to go to Brandon since there is nothing closer. I read an article on food “burnout” that is happening. I’m not the only one who can’t think of what they want to eat or even get the ambition to cook something. There is nothing available for takeout that appeals either. Oh well. Maybe I will lose weight😊. Since Lucky can’t be trusted to stay around if we let him run loose like we always did with our other dogs, I go for a walk with him once or twice a day. Gets me moving instead of lying around. And right now I am lying around and Jim is making himself a sandwich for supper. We really have to work on this😜. 

No comments:

Post a Comment