Monday, March 15, 2021

Covid Vaccinations

 Are you folks going to get the vaccination when your age and eligibility come up?

Today in Ontario marks the start of Covid vaccinations for those born in 1941 and before. So I have the information and numbers to start to call when the lines open at 8 am to try to book Harry. The system in Ontario has been called confusing and flawed at best, but it is what it is. So i may be tied up on the phone all week but on the other hand, I may get lucky and get through. The PHU for our area have four Clinics booked in Sundridge over next few weeks and that would be ideal for us to attend locally. But i would consider going to North Bay if necessary. For my vaccination, I will have to wait a few months more according to the age brackets and time frames set out.

Still too cold here for my liking and bitter winds. If the suns would just shine a bit brighter and throw down some heat maybe the snow will start to melt. it is hard to walk with icy roads and driveways and I am so fearful of a silly fall that I inch my way along. The dogs tend to pull me too hard so I have to pull them back constantly to keep my footing.

So the Ides of March are upon us today. Be safe and take care .

No comments:

Post a Comment