Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Quite a day

Firstly there was me trying to get our vaccinations scheduled--both of us for April 1st, mine at 11:00 and David's at 11:10.  Then a letter giving me an appointment with "electrodiagnostic medicine", on April 9th. I was to phone and confirm, which I did, leaving a message on an answering machine.  She called me back a few minutes later, saying she had just then got a cancellation and could I be there tomorrow morning.  Well, golly gee--"YES".  So we're off, back to the MB Clinic tomorrow morning, where I had been planning to go anyway to pick up the arm splint that had been prescribed during our doctor's appointment Tuesday.  With one thing and another, I was on the phone most of the morning and afternoon.  I managed to get my whole bead cupboard sorted into similar colours, before going bead shopping again.  I had decided, while pondering life, in bed, last night, that I would consider doing the beading on my current project in white, rather than black, depending on my bead supply.  The supply turned out to be pretty good, except for larger, focal beads.  So, off to Michael's for more beads.  Picked up some bird seed and back home in time for Gail's phone call.

After supper, I took those beads that would be appropriate, from both the white and black beads that had been sorted out, and added them to  the appropriate bead soups.  Both Gail and I have found these bead soups to be an excellent way to work with beads for the projects we have in common.  She tells me that she plans to steal my bead soups when she gets a chance!  Once that had been done, I found myself exhausted.  So, now having watched "The Masked Singer, and having had a shower, it's time for a glass of wine and relax before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment