Friday, March 26, 2021

Jealous, but not justified

 Beth has rain; Pati has snow, and Cathy has a fire ban due to dry conditions. I have never heard of a fire ban in March!!  Please send your moisture to us. 🙏. As usual, my days run together, but we keep trucking on. I’ve been watching curling and now have a whole week before the men’s worlds start. And then the woman’s worlds and then the mixed doubles worlds. I’m on overload. At least when the worlds start they are only broadcasting the Canada games, which is good since I will be planting the garden by the time it all ends. It is a lot at once but I am glad they are getting the chance to compete. I still feel sad that I never got to go to Newfoundland for the Dominion crib☹️ It seems that every time I look at the news there is more bad news on COVID and vaccines. I’m just going to ignore the news for a while. I don’t seem to have as much happening in my life as you two do, but I seem to be busy anyway. So now I am once again sitting on the couch, cuddling the cat and drinking a glass of wine. Sometimes all the days being the same has advantages  😊. 

No comments:

Post a Comment