Monday, March 22, 2021

Here's to another week...

 Not really much to share so thought I would start us off for another week with at least a friendly "Hello" to all.

We have a few more appointments this week and next, and it keeps me busy trying to keep organized and on top of it all haha! I have committed to visiting Daisy and her family sometime this week but the date is not established yet ( due to me cancelling for Thursday as result of Harry appt in North Bay) Since it is her 93rd Birthday I would really like to go over though, and so i shall try to get that in. And to celebrate i was going to bake some goodies but again, I do not know what or when I can do that. Maybe a store bought cake perhaps???

Yesterday I made myself another veg stir fry but...and do not poo poo this.. I put liver in it! Instead of the usual frying liver with onions etc, I changed my plan a bit, cut the liver into chunks, fried it nicely and then included it into the stir fry. It was really OK if you like liver as i do.

So onwards we go ladies, and keep safe all. Take care 

I include this cute character as I really need a haircut - I shall try to fit that in somehow in next few weeks i hope 💇

No comments:

Post a Comment