Friday, September 18, 2009

Be - another week ?

Its Friday already and here I am finishing my day with time at the computer before bed. It will be a cold one tonight and with frost warnings I have just completed a bit of cover up of some produce out in the garden. The majority of the vegetables came into the house today and I have dealt with most of it. Tomorrow will see me at that work again. We had some lovely green peppers and I made a variation of stuffed peppers for supper with rice etc but no ground beef and I must say it tasted great. Also made some corn muffins today that were also very good - trying to use what produce I have.
Just at supper time I was out with the dog and saw two deer wandering just up the street - a doe with a baby but the doe was limping which indicates an injury of some nature. I shouldn't be so sympathetic as earlier in the growing season we had deer coming into our garden and eating all our vegetables.
Haven't had much time for much else - still trying to change my habits with violin ie how I hold the bow but not making much progress. Layed out all my quilt blocks at Mothers on Thursday and have them all labelled as to layout but haven't been able to get at sewing yet. This weekend is the local Fall Fair - I can remember entering this Fair for years and winning many prizes but no more. We will probably attend tomorrow just to support the Fair and enter some of the penny draws - it is fun to see some of the entries as I know if I entered I would have a good chance of success.
Anyway, time to close off - hope all is well with you both .Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment