Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Be - "not another thing" syndrome

I am so sorry to hear about all these troubles - it is said we are given no more than we can handle but I often think that I am being mistaken for someone else as dilemma after dilemma seem to beset me! Life is one big "test" and I tend to cram each day for what might be in store for the next day haha!
I climbed a tree today in the yard and picked some apples and made an apple pie. I wanted to try these apples to see if they would be suitable. We have never had such a good crop of apples before - not just crab apples but also really nice, big , juicy apples on several trees so as I have never used these before - hence the trial. After eating three pieces of pie I have concluded that they are mighty fine tasting pie apples!!
I was sewing a bit today and came to realization that I had far more nine square blocks sewed together than I likely would need for the planned quilt. So a few calculations and body counts, and low and behold I was right. Now I am more than anxious to start to piece it together - a renewed interest. If only I had some time....
Tomorow it is to Mothers, and then Friday we are off very early to Petawawa to pick up Mike. I look forward to this trip just to have him home again for awhile ( I call him being in North Bay as "being home")
So until my next posting...Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment