Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Darn computer!

We were up early and out to Lorette for --ta da--the first day of school! I took pictures. We gave Jessica a small gift. We told her that if a little girl was big enough to go to school, she was big enough to have her own alarm clock. Amber had told us that Jesss was learning to read a digital clock--so we found a cheap one in WalMart for her. BUT--for some reason I can't get the pictures to load onto Blogger. She is starting in French Immersion kindergarten. They go one full day a week for this month and them two days a week and every second Friday for the rest of the year. There are only two of them in the class who aren't being bussed, but Jess knows a few of the children from nursery school. She is very apprehensive about having to learn to speak French.

Otherwise nothing new on the home front. The laundry room is back into good shape, and much tidier than it was before. But the studio is still disorganized. I'm managing to work, but encountering many frustrations when I can't find what I want etc.

I know what Cathy means about meetings. After having the summer off I have three of them this week, and then busy in Beausejour all weekend. Too much! I object!!

No comments:

Post a Comment