Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy weekend--

three days of sales in Beausejour. Not that many actual sales but lots and lots of visibility forthe organization I was with. Time well spent, from that persepctive. But today is quickly shaping up into an "Ar-g-g-h" day. Both of the compouters decided that today was the day to take a holiday. The mouse refused to work onthe desk top and we've been struggling withthe laptop all weekend. We took it to Beausejour with us, so that a friend could make a CD for me to send away for a jury process--deadline tomorrow. Couldn't get it to work. She ended up taking it home to burn it. But David has managed to find out wha theproblem was with the mouse and now he's away having the laptop looked at. As soon as he gets home, I'll head down town to hand deliver my show entry.

I will be having some ladies over to tea and conversation on Wednesday afternoon. This means that all of the housework I've neglected for the past few months has to be done in the next day or so. There was a smell in the pantry that was bugging me for a couple of days, and I finally found a rotten onion in the bottom of the pail. Got rid of that, and tried to use a Nilodor spray to mask the actual smell. Except the spray didn't work--it's been so long since I used it. In my fussing, I dropped a bit and now I have the hideous odour of Nilodor to contend with.
Grocery shopping this afternoon, and I have to find a new tablecloth. The only ones that even remotely looks like what I want are in party supplies at Dollarama. I wonder if one of those would last long enough to serve my ladies tea?

Ar-g-g-g-h!

No comments:

Post a Comment