Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Be - Good dialogue

I really enjoyed reading the last few blog messages - are we communicating? Cathy I always knew I was human - and have the scars to prove it!
I had a good violin lesson today again - I feel invigorated when I come home and I think that is a positive sign. I got a new tune to learn and that also inspires me.
I went to Mothers on my own Monday - Harry a bit under the weather. The best part of my morning was slipping into Burk's Falls on my way to Sprucedale and going thru the drive in of the new Tim Hortons. It opened Monday morning and apparently people were going to camp out over night in order to be the very first customer. I didn't care about that, but thought it great to be able to go in to a Tims so close to home- the parking lot was full which is a good indication of the support from the community.
Terrible weather last few days - very cold and windy and rainy. Makes for little outdoor activity but I did find out today on my travels to North Bay that the Cranberry Marsh Trail is now open on weekends only ( it had been closed completely due to raod construction) So guess where we will be going early Saturday morning?
Anyway, it is to bed early tonight and I don't even have a novel to read. I finished the latest one I am reading last night and no time today to go to the library to switch. I'll have to make time tomorrow as I am really enjoying a good book before bed and still on the Clive Cussler ones yet. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment