Saturday, September 26, 2009

Be - So early in the morning....

I started to sign on and respond to the message just left from Patty when I was interrupted and signed off quickly. So here I am again and upon reflection, and a wee walk with the dog at the arena ( always refreshing for me) have softened my response somewhat. I was sharing your thoughts about our "approaches" and find I seem to act the same way - feeling more senior, and more experienced with life, or more like what do I have to lose attitude? - I don't know what it is? but I, too, find it more difficult to suffer fools anymore. But more importantly, I believe it is because the world is propagating more fools and society is allowing their behaviour to become the norm. My fuse seems to be very short anymore - and although I realize for me there are many other associated factors, at least in interactions with people I need to remember to temper my responses.
I was just out to try to cut the grass before the rain came, and moved flower pots etc and filled the mower and then tried to start it. It gave me some trouble and before I knew it the rain came down. So into the house I have come - it may clear up today but it seems the lawn will have to remain in need of cutting. There are many other chores that need doing inside so I am sure my day will be well filled.
This week I phoned an old coworker from the CCAC - my friend Sue writes in her long newsy letters about many of the old gang and mentioned this one as having some struggles with her work these days. It was good for me to speak with her as well, even though I cannot help her much, I can listen to her and frequently maybe thats all we really want - an ear to vent into.
Anyway, must go and attack some of those chores. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment