Saturday, September 26, 2009

You two clean? I thought that was what boxes were for. You fill them up and put them somewhere. Unfortunately I now have to go through all those boxes and sort out the garbage from the things I have been looking for. Today the carpets at work get shampooed. Normally this is our job every year, but for some reason the facility manager decided they would do it, so I am not going to complain. Yesterday we piled everything we could on the desks and today we meet the guy there at 9am. I still have to be there because there are some things to be moved that Jim, as caretaker, is not supposed to move. Since I am a staff member I get to supervise (read that as move) Interviews for the job at work are October 8 & 9, so we really may have someone by November! Jim just offered to cook breakfast!!! Sausage sandwiches. Today, after the office, I am cleaning off the garden. The tomato plants are dying, so I may as well bring in the tomatoes to finish ripening. There are a few cucumbers and of course the beets. Thats all. I spoke to some other people yesterday and their peppers didn't grow this year either. I still have some in the freezer from last year, so I will use them when I do my tomatoes. Meetings again for the next 2 weeks and then another break. I haven't done one thing I was supposed to from the last meetings. Lately when I get home from work I just want to crash. Maybe once we are not so crazy busy and I am not so exhausted at the end of the day. Or maybe this is a sign of my stage of life. Hopefully the first, though I find now that climbing stairs is very hard on my knees and hips. And first thing in the morning? I "duck waddle" because I can't walk! Please, no pictures! I talked to Keri a couple of days ago. Still no job, but she hasn't given up. She is NOT applying at McDonalds. Things will work out for her. I hope she gets what she wants.
Have a good weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment