Sunday, March 9, 2014

And here comes more snow....

I just tucked in both greenhouses for the night and sure enough here comes the predicted snow. The little greenhouse was fired up this morning and already has plants in place. Harry spent a good portion of the day planting seeds and all the little boxes are now on shelves in there as well. I guess we are in full production now with all the associated ongoing work involved to keep things going before us. We will be driving to Kirkland Lake on Wed to attend the funeral of Harry's brother's wife's Mother who died on Friday. I have yet to freshen up the funeral attire - suit and shirt and find something suitable for me to wear. I cut Harry's hair last night so that much is done haha  It will be another long drive going up for the visitation starting at 10 am, then service at 11 am followed by lunch, and then back home. I hope the weather will cooperate as I dislike this trip even at the best of times. Well, here is my wish to Pati and Dave for a fabulous trip and a most enjoyable week of rest and relaxation. Have great fun and will be anxious to hear again from you on your return.
I'm on my laptop without a power source so will keep this short. Take care all..........

No comments:

Post a Comment